permaculturist.org, le petit bœuf cultive la terre is a French non-profit organization which was founded on 11 September 2012. It was declared to the prefecture of the Hauts-de-Seine (France) on 14 September 2012 and its existence was announced in the Journal Officiel Association on 29 September 2012.
Object of the permaculturist.org Association
The association aims to encourage by all means at its disposal both in France, abroad and in all countries:
- The adoption, implementation and the gradual integration of the permaculture principles as efficient alternatives to the hegemonic standards promoted by the global actors of industrialized agriculture, and industrial food production.
- The promotion, the teaching and the development of principles and ethics of permaculture.
- The progressive implementation of a locally adapted and differentiated permaculture according to each bioregion.
- The promotion and dissemination of knowledge, know-how, expertise and skills related to permaculture.
- The transmission of permaculture skills and techniques.
- The defense of the collective interests of members of the Association and any non-member who participates in its activities to the achievement of goals that are identical, similar, related or complementary to those of the Association.
Articles of Association
Click this link to view the statutes of permaculturist.org, le petit bœuf cultive la terre. (In French only.)